My eyesight is terrible. Really. And after my visit to the eye doctor yesterday, it's gotten a lot worse since just last year. Sitting at my desk, I can't really read the clock just across the room. No fun. What is also no fun is trying on new frames when you can't see your reflection in the mirror. That's a joyous experience. Plus, all of the frames are branded. I like the frames, don't like the logos emblazoned on the side. I don't like paying for the privilege of being someone's advertising. Maybe it's just me. I'm also a little sad, because the optometrist wouldn't fit me for contact lenses - she wants me to get used to the new prescription first, and then she'll fit me. Great. Thanks for looking out for my eye health - the only snag is I leave Dubai in just over 3 weeks, and time is running short! I don't want to spend another summer in glasses. I just don't. Sorry, I know I'm complaining. That shouldn't be anything new or surprising for anyone.
22 days, 15 days of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Make sure you get Amy-colored glasses while you are picking up that new pair. Sure will be a relief to get those back!
And a big yeah! for only 22 more days...
Post a Comment