TGIT! (Somehow, it just doesn't have the same ring as TGIF) This has been a week full of ups and downs, triumphs and failures, and taking on and shedding of responsibilities. All in one week. 5 days. Yeesh.
We just finished with the callbacks for this year's musical - I disagree with some of the casting decisions made by the director, but I'm not in charge, so it's not up to me. Ah, well. I'm tired. And now I need to go grocery shopping, but just the thought of going into a crowded store makes me even more tired. And everything delivers.
After spending one week with my choirs, I am encouraged. I expect good things to happen this year in the choral department - again, we'll see. There were not as many students dropping out this year as there were last year, although one of my best students cannot be in choir because her mother is making her take Algebra II and Geometry this year. Mom, thank you for not making me take 2 math classes concurrently. I do appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment